Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's A Sign!

Here we are on the edge of The Grove's first anniversary! We've witnessed so many things during our first year as an independant church. I can't wait to read all the testimonies that will be published this weekend. I'm also looking forward to worshipping outdoors and all of the extra special things that will be happening. I'm praying you are all coming and bringing a friend or family member with you.

I'm excited to let you know that tonight Tom Winfield, Lennie Pitsenbarger and myself put our new sign atop the pole at the road. I've included some pictures for you.

Saturday morning we'll spreuce up The Grove and we'll be ready to celebrate.

Thanks to all of you that have made this church one that's made up of Real People, learning the Real Truth, Really!


Jeff

No comments: