Friday, June 12, 2009

I Love My Church!

I can't believe our series on "What in the World is Going On?" is almost over - just 3 more weeks! It has caused me to look ahead to what's next at The Grove. We'll begin a 2 week series called "I Love MY Church!" as we celebrate our 2 year anniversary.

Preliminary plans are to hold an outdoor worship service on July 5th to begin our celebration.

During the following week we hope to visit all of the Life-Growth Groups and video members responses to why they love The Grove.

On Saturday, July 11th at 6pm we will feature an outdoor concert (band TBD), ice cream social, carnival games, and bonfire for the whole family.

Then we will conclude our celebration the following morning and view many of the video taped testimonies as well as a few other surprises.

Invitations are being printed, but accept this note as a SAVE THE DATE request!

Start thinking about how you would answer the question, "why I love The Grove" and let us know if you'd like to be included in this celebration. Meanwhile watch for ways to help out to make this 2 year anniversary memorable to all.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Looking forward to it too!