Friday, January 29, 2010

One Month To Live

What would you do differently if you had one month to live? Would your priorities change? Spend more time at the office? Buy that sports car you've always wanted? The truth is you would be radically transformed by the news that 30 days from now you won't be around!

I bet you would spend more time with family and friends; that you would say I love you more often; say I'm sorry to someone (or a bunch of someones); draw closer to your creator!

Why wait til you get the news? Why not start living a no regrets lifestyle?

Starting this Sunday, January 31st, and during the next six weeks, I am going to try my hardest to help friends and family at The Grove to live a life full of life, and to re-order our lives with a Godly perspective. I hope you will join us. Check out this video from the CBS Early Show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxgZLdEFt74

No comments: