Monday, April 28, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

I had hoped to summarize the rest of our conference but got too distracted by all the fun in the sun. If you don't believe me take a close look at Dave and Lenie - they are the ying and yang of the value of sunscreen!

If I can put 35 pages of notes into a couple of thoughts they would this:

We must do all we can as individuals and a s a church to assist believers in growing to maturity. It must be woven into the very fabric of who we are - we will be talking about this thing called "Life on Life Missional Evangelism" in the weeks to come. We already have some basic processes in place, we call them Grove 101, 201, 301. I went to work developing 401 before I left for Orlando and will be rolling it out soon.

The final thought for tonight is this: the world is looking for Real People and the Real Truth, Really! More on what this means later.

I hope you will join us this Sunday at 9am at the Y for Melanie Rodriguez's baptism!

She is a young woman who has worked very hard to put herself through college - just graduated with her degree in nursing and now wants to get more serious about her walk with the Lord. I hope we can blow her away by supporting her in this Next Step.

Are you hearing God's voice tell you it's time to be baptized? Give me a call if that's the case.

Til next time - stay In His Grip

Jeff

No comments: