Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Lessons

Glad I don't have to find out personally but it was hotter than _ _ _ _ down here today! So what's the best thing to do on that kind of day? Go to the sprinkler water park on Ft. Campbell. The squealing kids are what first gets your attention and then you see the reason. Buckets filling up over your head and let go when you least expect it - kids with water guns shooting at whomever they please = water erupting out of the ground or out of a neat looking spigot.

Well I was like a kid again but I wasn't the center of attraction. It's that 13 month old cutie named Angus! The minute he saw the kids he screamed out in joy - the second his feet touched the ground he was off. We had to redirect him several times because he would lose track of where he was. It wasn't long before he was going head long into every chance to explore and get wet.

My point? How often do you throw off all caution in the face of a new opportunity and trust God to take care of you? I hope to listen to God more carefully as he sends me into places that may seem scary - I might even get soaked - but what a way to go!

I remain in His Grip and truth be told in this little guys grip too! Check out the video!


Jeff

No comments: